Hallmarks of counterfeit decks:
- They are smaller than the typical deck, so they might be thought of as a "mini" deck; which some decks do have. (The Wild Unknown Tarot, for example, now has a mini deck version, but it's in a *tin* not a little cardboard flip box.)
- There are no physical guidebooks
- There are QR codes to download a scanned version of the guidebook (some independent publishers might do this, but it's clear when it's an indie publisher)
- Scans of said guidebooks look awful, btw.
- NO information on the publisher,
- NO credit given to the creator.
- Saying 78pcs
- Shipping from China, (people who legitimately use Chinese presses start to have counterfeit problems with their works)